When you decide to run Ipro in our Cloud, the benefits are endless. From the custom IT support and included upgrades (plus SQL DBA maintenance), to the free backups of your data, Ipro knows what you need and knows how to deliver it.
Who better to support your environment than Ipro, with decades of experience running and operating the largest
of client-environments. Why wait months to get you going – Ipro can have you up and running within 72 hours.
Benefits of the Ipro cloud
All of the features of Ipro enterprise software in the Ipro Cloud
- State of the Art SOC III Data Center
- Top tier hardware, SQL and virtualization
- Regular windows updating and patching
- Ipro software updates and upgrades performed on your behalf
- On-Demand spin up of additional resources quickly
- Quicker support access and resolution when in the Ipro cloud
- Backups of your data included in the cost
Moving from an on-prem environment to the Ipro cloud could save your firm an estimated $200,000 - $300,000 in internal costs
Features of the Ipro for enterprise - deployed in the cloud
- Introduce automated quality controls to minimize human errors
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface
- Self-service data uploads
- Scalability allows you to customize Ipro to meet your licensing demands
- Gold-standard in Imaging, OCR & Production using Ipro worker engines
- Upload your data for instant review and eliminate inefficient workflows
- Decrease time spent on tedious, time-consuming tasks
Want to know more about Ipro enterprise for cloud?
Fill out the form below and one of our sales consultants will be in contact to learn more about your eDiscovery software needs.
Our Latest Case Study
“The Ipro eDiscovery Suite ultimately improved the firm’s ability to produce higher quality, streamlined reviews and provided the flexibility to handle cases of any size. Using Ipro, they were able to increase their caseload by hosting over 330 cases and 40TB of data, while still working fewer hours and maintaining a small team. “The workflows are well thought out and the system is intuitive to use, which minimized the learning curve for our technical staff, support personnel and attorneys as they adopted the system.”
– Chamberlain Hrdlicka
Looking for something else?